- call you names
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type in caps a lot.
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- share funny photos from my tumblr dash
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad
First night alone without a dog or a roommate to keep me company and I’m convinced I hear someone downstairs. I don’t like this at all.
- 5/29 San Francisco, CA @ The Fillmore - 1150
- 5/30 Los Angeles, CA @ The House of Blues - 1100
- 5/31 Anaheim, CA @ The House of Blues - 1100
- 6/3 Dallas, TX @ The House of Blues - 1625
- 6/4 Houston, TX @ The House of Blues - 1500
- 6/6 Nashville, TN @ The Cannery Ballroom - 1000
- 6/7 Indianapolis, IN @ Deluxe at Old National Centre - 450
- 6/8 Chicago, IL @ The House of Blues - 1300
- 6/10 Minneapolis, MN @ Varsity Theater - 600
- 6/12 Toronto, ON @ Phoenix Concert Theatre - 1100
- 6/13 Ann Arbor, MI @ Michigan Theatre / Sonic Lunch - 1800
- 6/14 Cleveland, OH @ The House of Blues - 1200
- 6/27 New York, NY @ Roseland Ballroom - 3200
- 6/28 Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre of Living Arts - 1000
- 6/29 Boston, MA @ The House of Blues - 2425
- 6/30 Silver Spring, MD @ The Fillmore - 2000
I was curious the other day about the size of the different venues Darren is playing in the US, so I decided to make a list for reference. I went with information from the venue’s site when possible, and if not I tried to go for another reputable source.
It may not be entirely accurate, though, so please feel free to correct me if you see anything amiss. I’m not personally familiar with any of these venues.